Property Law Notes
This is a summarized introduction to Property Law with accompanying case briefs on each area.
Topics covered are:
1. The nature of property
2. The bundle of rights and ownership
4. An exploration of intangible property rights (property in ideas
and body parts)
5. Tenure and estate (history, and development in the context of
the Mabo and Ngati Apa decisions)
6. An introduction to nature, purpose and use of formalities in
This will give you a core understanding of each topic and allow you to apply you time to more in depth analysis of cases.
Case briefs are set in out a table which divides the facts and law emerging from each case. They contain all the necessary detail required to understand cases and apply them in problem questions and essays. Of especial note are the one and two page summaries of the Ngati Apa and Mabo decisions - cases that span over 60 pages of complex law in their original form.Although these notes were used to achieve a final B grade, they lend themselves to achieving higher grades with a student who works well in highly time pressured exam situations.
|Institution||Victoria University Of Wellington (unaffiliated)|
|File format||Mixture of DOC and DOCX|
Reviews Of Our Notes
“The best place to start your readings as you can build a basic infrastructure out of them, rather than blindly dive into pages and pages.” Student, University of Oxford
“I have found the Oxbridge notes to be a really effective aid to my revision, they were thorough, up to date and relevant to my subjects, and were the main contributing factors to my exam success, very powerful tool.” Student, University of Manchester
“No unnecessary information... Oxbridge Notes cut to the chase and are more than sufficient to do well in exams.” University of Southampton, Singapore
Included inside this Property Law revision package
Blue text indicates links to free sample(s):
Total Page Count: 45
Due to formatting differences between document viewing software packages (Libreoffice, OpenOffice, MSOffice, Mac Preview etc.), you might count about 10% more or less pages.
Advantages Of Property Law Notes
- Save Time! Why waste your precious time rewriting textbooks or typing out your old notes when instead you can instantly download a set of Word documents with everything you need. You'll spend less time writing and more time studying for exams -- leading to better grades overall.
- Focused On Exams! Textbooks, whilst great learning resources, sometimes give too much detail. By comparison our notes will have no less and no more than what you need to make the grade.
- Improve Your Grades! Our high quality and accurate notes from Oxford and Cambridge's brightest students will serve as superb guides for helping you on your path to getting a High Distinction. You'll see what top students take note of, and just as importantly, what they leave out.